Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trilece recipe





















Ingredients:

For the cake:
- 6 eggs
- 300 gr sugar
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- 1 packet baking powder
- 400 gr flour

For the topping:
- 500 ml sweet cream
- 2 l milk
- 300 gr powdered milk
- liquid caramel

Preparation:
Separate egg whites from egg yolks and put them in a bowl. Beat the yolks in a separate bowl. Beat the whites together with the sugar then gradually add the beaten yolks, flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar. You can also use a spoon to mix the ingredients. Pour the mixture in a square pan and bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 220 ยบ C. Meanwhile, prepare the topping. Mix the milk, powdered milk and sweet cream in a big bowl. Let the cake cool and then pour the milk topping on it. Let it soak then top with liquid caramel.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion.
    I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.
    I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete